Paper Template : Word / Latex (choose one)
All submissions to 2023 3rd International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computing Technology (EECT 2023) should be written in English according to the template. To guarantee the high quality of the conference and the proceedings, each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
1. Abstract Submission
For attendees who are interested in submitting an abstract only for presentation without publication, please submit your abstract(s) via Online Submission System or submit to : email@example.com (The email subject should be named as "Submission-EECT 2023-Abstract") Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length and containing 200-300 words
2. Full Paper Submission
Manuscripts should be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript through the Online Submission System. The submitting author takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review. Authors should submit their manuscripts as PDF or Word files. The response will be made within 24 hours.
Format: Manuscripts should follow the Conference Paper Template：Word / Latex and are subject to both review and editing. All submissions should be written in English with a minimum paper length of 5 pages, additional pages will be charged accordingly.
Papers reporting original research results and experiences are solicited. Each paper written in English should include references and illustrations. Title, author(s), and affiliations should all be included on a title page as the first page of the manuscript file, followed by a 100-300 word abstract and 3-5 keywords. The order should be as follows: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction.
Submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will attend the conference to present the paper
Method (Please only choose one way to submit):
1. Submit full paper via Online Submission System
2. Submit your full paper via firstname.lastname@example.org (The email subject should be named as "Submission-EECT 2023-Full Paper")
Terms of Submission
1) Submission of a manuscript implies that it reports unpublished work which is not currently under consideration by other conferences or journals.
2) The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article's publication has been approved by all the other co-authors and that the articles emanating from a particular institution are submitted with the approval of necessary institutions
3) All papers published in this volume of Journal of Physics: Conference Series have been peer reviewed through processes administered by the Editors. Reviews were conducted by expert referees to the professional and scientific standards expected of a proceedings journal published by IOP Publishing.
Peer Review Process
Followin key points related to scientific content, quality and presentation of the papers will be considered in reivew process:
Scientific merit: notably scientific rigour, accuracy and correctness
Clarity of expression; communication of ideas; readability and discussion of concepts
Sufficient discussion of the context of the work, and suitable referencing
Originality: Is the work relevant and novel?
Motivation: Does the problem considered have a sound motivation? All papers should clearly demonstrate the scientific interest of the results
Repetition: Have significant parts of the manuscript already been published?
Length: Is the content of the work of sufficient scientific interest to justify its length?
Title: Is it adequate and appropriate for the content of the article?
Abstract: Does it contain the essential information of the article? Is it complete? Is it suitable for inclusion by itself in an abstracting service?
Diagrams, figures, tables and captions: Are they essential and clear?
Text and mathematics: Are they brief but still clear? If you recommend shortening, please suggest what should be removed
Conclusion: Does the paper contain a clear conclusion. The conclusion should summarise what has been learned and why it is interesting and useful?